- Chi Upsilon Sigma (National Latin Sorority Inc.)
- Destino (ministry of Cru)
- Hispanic Student Association, or HSA
- Sacbe Chapter Lambda Sigma Upsilon (Latino Fraternity Inc.)
- Students Helping Honduras, or SHH
- Students Supporting Immigrant and Refugees (SSIR)
- ALAS: Appalachian LatinA Student Mentorship
- Manos Latinas Unidas – a grassroots gathering of various companies, academic institutions, non-profit organizations, faith-based institutions, service groups, and individuals focused on issues vital to the Hispanic/Latino community of the High Country. Meetings take place each month.
- Intercultural Student Affairs (formerly Multicultural Student Development) is an office on campus, in Plemmons Student Union, that contributes to the academic mission of Appalachian State University by providing marginalized and underrepresented students with mentoring, advocacy, community and identity affirmation; as well as by offering multiple and varied learning opportunities for all Appalachian students to develop an appreciation for diversity and different perspectives, enhance self-awareness, increase multicultural knowledge and strengthen intercultural competency.
- The mission of the Immigrant Ally Training at Appalachian State University is to educate the Mountaineer community (students, faculty, staff, and alum) on the needs and concerns of immigration-affected Mountaineers and their loved ones, providing effective practices in support of these individuals and groups, in order to: Create a welcoming and supportive campus environment for all campus members, including those who are immigrants and/or have family members with an immigrant statusInform faculty, staff, & students about relevant immigration topics that may impact individual Mountaineers and their loved ones, causing stress and creating challenges or barriers to their education. See slides from level 1 and level 2.